Cutting-edge Fast-Casual concept leverages existing network of experienced franchisees to add 12 new locations to development pipeline
WICHITA, Kan., October 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fast Casual Restaurant Concept Freddy’s frozen custard and steak® today announced the signing of multiple franchise development agreements to add 12 new locations to its development pipeline in multiple target markets. Led by five of the brand’s existing franchisees, the developments are expected to expand the brand’s presence in Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Illinois, Nevada, Missouriand Texas. Freddy’s steady growth with its existing franchisee base showcases the promising opportunity the concept offers and how strongly it resonates in every market it enters.
“As we continue to accelerate our growth across the country, we are excited to strengthen the partnerships we have established with these experienced multi-unit operators who emulate Freddy’s vision and values,” said Andrew Thengvall, director of development at Freddy’s. “I am confident that their passion for the brand and knowledge of their respective communities will lead to great success. We look forward to supporting each group as they begin to build their new restaurants.”
Franchisees spearheading the brand’s latest developments include:
- Michael Becker and Taylor Dietz of Montana Steakburgers currently have a Freddy’s store in Montana and are set to open four new Freddy’s across the state. Stores will open in flat head, Missoula, Cascadeand the counties of Lewis and Clark.
- TR Hospitality and Ron Oberg have signed on to build two new Freddy’s stores in Gretna and Fremont, Nebraska. TR Hospitality currently has seven sites in Nebraska and one in South Dakota. In addition, the group is currently developing two sites in South Dakotaone in Iowa and one in Nebraska.
- father and son duo, Mike and Steven Young of MLY committed to opening four more Freddy’s stores in Rochester, Minnesota and LaCrosse, Wis.. MLY currently has eight operating sites in Iowa and built three more in the state, as well as a location in Illinois.
- With an open slot in Nevada, Missourifranchise group Meyer & Lovenger partner restaurants are about to open their second Freddy’s store in Bolivar, Missouri.
- jason jones with Outlaw Management currently owns and operates a location in Greenville, TXwith four others Texas locations in the pipeline. With the addition of a new location to Sherman, TXJones will now have five in the pipeline.
This announcement builds on the strong development success Freddy’s has achieved year to date with a growing pipeline of 100 units. Currently, with a total of 445 units, this growth will propel the brand beyond 500 units. Freddy’s has attracted multiple unit operators by adapting to the ever-changing QSR industry, implementing strategies to meet growing consumer demand for convenience and affordability. Most recently, Freddy’s partnered with Creative Realities to launch digitized menu boards for next-generation seamless technology. Additionally, to continue its growth with non-traditional formats, Freddy’s opened its first airport location at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City. After its debut at the airport, Freddy’s has opened its second casino in Friant, California Table Mountain Casino as well as an internship in a new Texas travel hub on the main highway that runs from dallas at Houston.
Franchise opportunities remain in areas of the United States, including the Northeast, Upper Midwest, California, Florida, Oregonand Washington and major metropolitan areas such as Pittsburgh and many of its surrounding markets. For more information on development opportunities, contact Marie FoulquesDirector of Franchise Development at [email protected] or 316-719-7854, or visit https://freddysfranchising.com.
Freddy’s frozen custard and steak is a leading fast food franchise concept with over 440 locations in 36 states nationwide. Founded in Wichita, Kansas, in 2002, the brand offers a unique combination of cooked-to-order steakburgers, all-beef hot dogs, thin fries and other savory dishes as well as freshly churned ice cream treats. Known for operating the Freddy’s Way, guests experience genuine hospitality and freshly prepared cuisine using premium ingredients. This signature approach fueled Freddy’s continued growth across the United States and earned him national recognition in industry-leading rankings, including being named #1 on Forbes Best Franchises to Buy and # 59 on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500. To learn more about Freddy’s, visit the Writing and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For more information on development opportunities, visit https://freddysfranchising.com/.
Lake Anna | Account Coordinator
SOURCE Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers