With five generations of experience, Rosati’s Pizza knows its way around the kitchen, as well as the pizza franchise industry. Pizza brings people together because that’s what the brand is all about – the community bonds formed when you dine together.
When franchisees invest and buy the Rosati’s Pizza franchise, they invest in their family, the opportunity to build something better and, most importantly, they invest in themselves. Rosati’s knows what it’s like to invest a family’s future in something worthwhile, and the brand doesn’t take that investment lightly. Rosati’s built its successful franchise opportunity on two things: common sense and doing the right thing. It’s always a smart investment.
Rosati’s Pizza is a high margin, high potential business opportunity. Franchise owners provide the work ethic, Rosati’s offers award-winning pizza and world-class resources. Rosati’s main menu has always been to keep it simple. The high-quality chicago-style pizza that customers love and enjoy in Chicago is the same flavorful pizza the brand offers at all of its locations.
Need to be convinced that Rosati’s Pizza is a franchise worth considering? Here are some of the brand value propositions that each franchisee benefits from.
- Since 1964, the franchise has grown from a single take-out and delivery pizzeria in Mount Prospect, IL to a national franchise system now offering a sports pub concept – that’s over 50 years of experience.
- Rosati’s has a proven system in place to help franchisees succeed as small business owners, including two to four weeks of on-site operations and marketing training.
- Relationships with suppliers are established.
- Resources for financing options are available.
- Rosati’s provides ongoing support to all of its franchisees.
- Rosati’s has been classified in Entrepreneur magazine List of 500 franchises over the past decade, earning #163 overall in 2022. The company is also in the Pizza Hall of Fame.
- Rosati’s is a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA), Small Business Association (SBA), National Restaurant Association (NRA), Pizza Industry Council, Social Council for NRA and VetFran.
- Rosati’s is offering 25% off the initial franchise fee for veterans.
- Rosati brand products are created from family recipes passed down for five generations. Rosati’s is synonymous with quality, with recipes that include nearly 100 exclusive ingredients.
- Rosati knows loyalty. When a brand starts a business in their kitchen and turns it into a national franchise, it’s execution with momentum, just like the employee who progresses from delivery driver to store owner. It’s the passion. Over 55 years on the road and it’s still run by members of the original Rosati family – that’s reliability.
Related: Nine Notable Pizza Entrepreneurs
How much does a Rosati’s Pizza franchise cost?
To open a Franchise Rosati’s Pizzahere are the financial needs, cash requirements and common franchise fees associated with owning a business.
Initial franchise fee: $30,000.
Initial investment: $142,200 to $1,244,000.
Net worth required: $250,000.
Cash requirement: $80,000.
Veteran Incentives: 25% off franchise fees.
Advertising fee: $350/month.
Duration of the contract: 20 years.
Rosati’s Pizza does not offer in-house financing, however, the brand maintains relationships with several third-party financing sources that offer financing to cover franchise fees, start-up costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll.
Just like pizza, the ingredients of a successful business partnership must be fair. 50 years of experience gave the brand a pretty good idea for this recipe. Rosati’s Pizza is actively seeking highly qualified individuals to become franchisees. Previous business, sales, management or marketing experience, coupled with personal financial qualifications, motivation and a track record of success are important factors in Rosati’s assessment process. This franchisor is looking for independent and tenacious people with a passion for food, especially pizza.
Why You Should Consider Partnering With Rosati’s Pizza Franchise
Confused about what type of business opportunity to own and exploit? Much like various pizza toppings, Rosati’s offers franchise owners several options. Franchisees can manage an on-site pizzeria, as well as a pick-up and delivery location. When franchisees join the Rosati’s Pizza franchise familythey quickly learn that the brand has a reputation for using quality ingredients and providing unparalleled service.
The retail pizza market has grown into an incredible $40 billion industry, accounting for nearly 10% of total US foodservice sales today. Several surveys indicate that 90% of the American population likes to eat pizza. Why? Because pizza is fresh, convenient, reasonably priced, and simply tastes great.
Statistics reveal that consumers want fresh ingredients, delicious toppings, flavorful cheese, a rich, healthy sauce, and a delicious-tasting and textured crust. When today’s consumer wants a delicious home-cooked meal, Rosati’s delivers. Giving people what they want is the main reason why there are over 175 Rosati locations across the country.
Interested in owning your own franchise location? With Rosati’s Pizza, franchisees are a family. Rosati’s is committed to ensuring her family is taken care of, every day. Ask for more information about franchising with Rosati’s Pizza in fill in this form and begin the process of discovering your own franchise operation.
Related: Jay-Z Invests Big Money in Stellar Pizza Robot Pizza Truck